top of page

Gunnar Kaiser Gruppe

Öffentlich·316 Mitglieder

I Know It Hurts Sometimes But You 39;ll Get Over It Mp3 Download

I Know It Hurts Sometimes But You'll Get Over It MP3 Download

If you are looking for a song that captures the feeling of heartbreak and hope, you might want to check out "I Know It Hurts Sometimes But You'll Get Over It" by Lil Uzi Vert and Oh Wonder. This catchy tune is a remix of Oh Wonder's "Landslide", a soothing ballad about being there for someone who is going through emotional pain. Lil Uzi Vert adds his own rap verses and upbeat beats to create a contrast between sadness and optimism. In this article, we will explore the background, lyrics, popularity, and streaming options of this song.

i know it hurts sometimes but you 39;ll get over it mp3 download

Background of the Song

"I Know It Hurts Sometimes But You'll Get Over It" is a song by American rapper Lil Uzi Vert, featuring vocals from British indie pop duo Oh Wonder. It was released on August 25, 2017, as part of Lil Uzi Vert's debut studio album Luv Is Rage 2. The song samples Oh Wonder's "Landslide", which was released on July 1, 2015, as part of their self-titled debut album Oh Wonder.

Lil Uzi Vert is known for his eccentric style and melodic rap. He rose to fame with his mixtapes Luv Is Rage (2015), Lil Uzi Vert vs. the World (2016), and The Perfect Luv Tape (2016). He has collaborated with artists such as Migos, Future, Travis Scott, and Pharrell Williams. Some of his most popular songs include "XO Tour Llif3", "Bad and Boujee", "The Way Life Goes", and "Futsal Shuffle 2020".

Oh Wonder is composed of Josephine Vander Gucht and Anthony West. They started as a writing duo in 2014, releasing one song every month for a year on SoundCloud. They gained a loyal fanbase and decided to form a band. They have released four albums so far: Oh Wonder (2015), Ultralife (2017), No One Else Can Wear Your Crown (2020), and 22 Break (2021). Some of their most popular songs include "Without You", "Drive", "Lose It", and "Happy".

Lyrics of the Song

The song consists of four parts: a refrain by Lil Uzi Vert, a chorus by Oh Wonder, two verses by Lil Uzi Vert, and a bridge by Oh Wonder. The refrain introduces the main theme of the song: coping with a breakup and moving on with life. The chorus repeats the phrase "I know it hurts sometimes but you'll get over it" four times, followed by different lines that express support and encouragement. The verses tell the story of Lil Uzi Vert's relationship with his ex-girlfriend Brittany Byrd, who he dated from 2014 to 2016. He reflects on their memories, regrets, and feelings. The bridge changes the perspective from third-person to first-person, as Oh Wonder sings "I'll be there for you" to Lil Uzi Vert or anyone who needs comfort.

The lyrics of the song are both sad and hopeful. They acknowledge the pain of losing someone you love, but also suggest that there is another life to live. They convey a sense of empathy and solidarity between the singers and the listeners. They also show how music can be a source of healing and inspiration.

Pop Popularity of the Song

"I Know It Hurts Sometimes But You'll Get Over It" is one of the most successful songs from Lil Uzi Vert's Luv Is Rage 2, which debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart and was certified triple platinum by the RIAA. The song itself peaked at number 24 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and was certified double platinum by the RIAA. It also reached the top 40 in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, and the top 100 in several other countries.

The song received positive reviews from critics, who praised Lil Uzi Vert's emotional delivery and Oh Wonder's soothing vocals. Pitchfork named it the 32nd best song of 2017, calling it "a bittersweet anthem for anyone whos ever had to let go of someone they loved". Rolling Stone ranked it the 49th best song of 2017, describing it as "a heartbroken sing-along that doubles as a self-help mantra". Complex listed it as the 13th best song of 2017, saying it "showcases Uzis ability to craft a catchy melody while still delivering raw emotion".

Streaming Options for the Song

If you want to listen to "I Know It Hurts Sometimes But You'll Get Over It" on your device, you have plenty of options to choose from. There are many music streaming services that offer this song in their catalog, but some of them stand out for their sound quality, catalog, and features. Here are some of the best music streaming services to enjoy this song:

Service

Sound Quality

Catalog

Features

Tidal

Up to Hi-Res Audio (24-bit/192kHz)

Over 70 million tracks

Music videos, podcasts, live concerts, Dolby Atmos, Tidal Connect, offline mode, personalized recommendations

Apple Music

Up to Lossless Audio (24-bit/192kHz)

Over 75 million tracks

Music videos, radio stations, podcasts, lyrics, Spatial Audio, Apple Music Classical, Apple Music Sing, offline mode, personalized recommendations

Amazon Music HD

Up to Ultra HD (24-bit/192kHz)

Over 70 million tracks

Music videos, podcasts, lyrics, offline mode, personalized recommendations

Spotify

Up to 320kbps (Ogg Vorbis)

Over 70 million tracks

Music videos, podcasts, radio stations, lyrics, offline mode, personalized recommendations

Deezer

Up to Hi-Fi (16-bit/44.1kHz)

Over 73 million tracks

Podcasts, radio stations, lyrics, offline mode, personalized recommendations

Conclusion

"I Know It Hurts Sometimes But You'll Get Over It" is a song that resonates with many people who have experienced heartbreak and loss. It is a remix of Oh Wonder's "Landslide", a beautiful song about being supportive and compassionate. Lil Uzi Vert adds his own twist to the song with his rap verses and energetic beats. The song is a hit among fans and critics alike, and it is available on various music streaming services that offer different levels of sound quality and features. If you are looking for a song that will make you feel better and inspire you to move on with your life, you should definitely check out this song.

FAQs

Q: Who sings "I Know It Hurts Sometimes But You'll Get Over It"?

A: The song is sung by Lil Uzi Vert and Oh Wonder. Lil Uzi Vert is an American rapper who is known for his songs like "XO Tour Llif3" and "Bad and Boujee". Oh Wonder is a British indie pop duo who is known for their songs like "Without You" and "Drive". The song is a remix of Oh Wonder's "Landslide".

Q: What album is "I Know It Hurts Sometimes But You'll Get Over It" from?

A: The song is from Lil Uzi Vert's debut studio album Luv Is Rage 2, which was released on August 25, 2017. The album also features other songs like "The Way Life Goes", "Sauce It Up", and "Neon Guts". The album was a commercial and critical success, reaching number one on the US Billboard 200 chart and receiving positive reviews from critics.

Q: What genre is "I Know It Hurts Sometimes But You'll Get Over It"?

A: The song is a genre-bending mix of rap, pop, and indie. It combines the elements of Oh Wonder's original song, which is a soft and mellow indie pop ballad, with Lil Uzi Vert's rap verses and trap beats, which add energy and intensity to the song. The song is a unique blend of different styles and moods, creating a dynamic and captivating listening experience.

Q: How long is "I Know It Hurts Sometimes But You'll Get Over It"?

A: The song is 4 minutes and 28 seconds long. It consists of a refrain by Lil Uzi Vert, a chorus by Oh Wonder, two verses by Lil Uzi Vert, and a bridge by Oh Wonder. The song has a moderate tempo of 120 beats per minute.

Q: How can I download "I Know It Hurts Sometimes But You'll Get Over It" as an MP3 file?

A: There are several ways to download the song as an MP3 file. One way is to use a music streaming service that allows offline listening, such as Tidal, Apple Music, Amazon Music HD, Spotify, or Deezer. You can download the song to your device and listen to it without an internet connection. Another way is to use a YouTube to MP3 converter, such as YTMP3 or MP3FY. You can copy the URL of the YouTube video of the song and paste it into the converter website. Then you can download the converted MP3 file to your device.

Q: Where can I find the lyrics of "I Know It Hurts Sometimes But You'll Get Over It"?

A: You can find the lyrics of the song on various websites that provide song lyrics, such as Genius, AZLyrics, or Lyrics.com. You can also find the lyrics on some music streaming services that offer lyrics feature, such as Apple Music, Spotify, or Deezer. You can also watch the lyric video of the song on YouTube.

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...

Mitglieder

bottom of page