top of page

Gunnar Kaiser Gruppe

Öffentlich·143 Mitglieder
Jeffrey Stokes
Jeffrey Stokes

[SOCCER~STREAMs]!' AC Milan vs Lumezzane Live Free Broadcast Online 20 Jul 2023


Milan Vs Lumezzane - Club Friendly Games - 2023-07-20 Live Stream Milan Vs Lumezzane Koora ، We offer, through the Koora live website, to watch a match Milan Vs Lumezzane The fiery


🔴LIVE🔴📺🥊👉 AC Milan vs Lumezzane Live Stream


🔴GO LIVE🔴📺🥊👉 AC Milan vs Lumezzane Live Online


AC Milan vs. Lumezzane - Club Friendlies 1 Club Friendlies - Football - Sports MoleCoverage of the Club Friendlies 1 Club Friendlies clash between AC Milan and Lumezzane. More game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a AC Milan win with a probability of 81.


AC Milan vs Lumezzane Live Score & Result | 20 Jul 2023 | FOOTLIVEEngland Italy France Germany Spain Greece Portugal Youth Results Europe (A-L) + Europe (M-Z) + America + Asia + Africa + Oceania + Match AC Milan vs Lumezzane results and Live score on footlive. com. AC Milan - Lumezzane match for International: Club Friendlies starts on 20/07/2023 at 15:00 UTC/GMT. With footlive. com you can follow AC Milan results and Lumezzane results.


45%. A draw has a probability of 12. 6% and a win for Lumezzane has a probability of 5. 94%. The most likely scoreline for an AC Milan win is 2-0 with a probability of 13. 42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 3-0 (12. 06%) and 1-0 (9. 96%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (6%), while for a Lumezzane win it is 0-1 (2.


[Pre-Match Thread] Milan vs Lumezzane - Milanello [Club Watch live on the Milan app. Lumezzane is a newly promoted team to Serie C. Also met for a friendly in december where Milan won 3-2

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...

Mitglieder

  • Gunnar Kaiser
  • NitroGen
    NitroGen
  • Petr Derbikov
    Petr Derbikov
  • Sem Werf
    Sem Werf
  • Константин Рожковский
    Константин Рожковский
bottom of page